1. HOSTPRO2U is committed to providing a 99.9% Network and Server Uptime for Dedicated Server, Co-Location and Cloud Hosting customers under its General SLA. This translates to a max downtime of 8.76 hours year or 43.2 minutes per month.
2. Uptime and Downtime for Dedicated Server, Co-Location Cloud Hosting
- i. "Uptime" and "Downtime" refer to the duration the Services are available or unavailable respectively, as measured solely by Hostpro2u’s internal monitoring systems.
- ii. In the event The Customer is affected by Downtime, HOSTPRO2U will credit the Customer a Service Downtime Credit (here by referred as SDC) as determined in Part 4 against the following calendar month's Uptime Fees. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the maximum amount of SDC that can be claimed shall not exceed 50% of the total Monthly Fee for the Service provided, and this is limited to once in a calendar month frequency
- iii. The Customer agrees that Hostpro2u will not provide any credit against Fees for services which are unrelated to Uptime including but not limited to
- a) Circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, terrorism, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, ecommerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA;
- b) Domain name registration, software licenses, IP address charges, set up fees, shipping and handling, SSL certificate fees
- c) Failure of access circuits to our network, unless such failure is caused solely by Hostpro2u
- d) Scheduled/emergency maintenance and upgrades
- e) DNS issues outside the direct control of Hostpro2u
- f) Issues with FTP, POP, IMAP, or SMTP customer access
- g) False SLA breaches reported as a result of outages or errors of any Hostpro2u monitoring systems
- h) Customer's acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by customer), including, without limitation, custom scripting, coding or 3rd party apps (e.g., CGI, Perl, HTML, ASP, WordPress, Joomla, etc.), any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of our Terms of Service Policy.
- i) Email or Webmail delivery and transmission
- j) Failures during a “beta” period
- k) Network performance (a) to Customer’s physical location or internet access point (such as a local DSL/cable modem); or (b) failures due to denial of service attacks.
- l) Outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account. HOSTPRO2U is not responsible for browser or DNS caching that may make your site appear inaccessible when others can still access it. HOSTPRO2U will guarantee only those areas considered under the control of HOSTPRO2U: our server links to the Internet, our routers and our servers.
3. For Shared Web/Email hosting services, resolution/repair times varies and this SLA does not address them. However, our average Technical Support Average Response Time is 2 hrs and we will endeavor to our best effort to get the troubled service up and running as soon as possible.
4. Support Response Time
- i. For General SLA, the guaranteed response time for the respective services rendered are as per below (Table 1). Our Priority Support Hours (PSH) are from 8am-11.59pm (Mon-Friday) and from 9am-6pm (Sat-Sunday). All other times are classified as Standard Support Hours (SSH). Business Days are classified as Mon-Friday (excluding public holidays)
SERVICE Max First Response Time Max Resolution Time Dedicated Servers 4 hrs (PSH), 8 hrs (SSH) 2 Business Days Cloud Hosting 4 hrs (PSH), 8 hrs (SSH) 2 Business Days Co-Location 4 hrs (PSH), 8 hrs (SSH) 2 Business Days
- ii. A ticket tracking number will automatically be provided to Customer promptly after opening of the Case (Submit a support ticket online) and a human support engineer will review the support request within the timeframe listed above.
5. 200% Service Downtime Credit for Standard SLA
- i. If the Service in our General SLA does not achieve the performance levels described in Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4 above, HOSTPRO2U will provide the Customer with a 200% Service Downtime Credit (SDC) pursuant to the provisions, requirements, exclusions and limitations of this SLA.
- ii. A “200% Downtime Credit” is credit equivalent to two (2 times Customer’s fees for the impacted Service feature for the duration of the Downtime. (For example, where applicable: a downtime lasting eight (8) hours would result in credit of sixteen (16) hours of free service for the service in question; a downtime lasting one (1) day would result in a 2 days of credit.) However, No credit shall exceed fifty percent (50%) of The Customer's fees for the Service / feature in question in the Customer’s then-current billing month.
Downtime 12 hours Hosting Fee (Yearly) RM 300.00/Year Hosting Fee (Daily) 300.00/365 = RM 0.82 / day Hosting Fee (Hourly) 0.82/24 = RM 0.034 / Hr Total SLA Credit RM 0.034/hr x 12hrs x 2 (200% SLA) = RM 0.81
6. The following Requirements apply for SLA Credits Claims
- i. The Customer must open an online support case (via email or other trackable means) during the Downtime in question. In opening of a Case, the customer will provide complete information regarding the nature of the problem, including any information reasonably necessary for diagnosis and correction.
- ii. The Customer must provide HOSTPRO2U with accurate passwords for maintenance and repair use by HOSTPRO2U engineers. Delays or failures caused by Customer’s failure to abide by the requirements of this do not constitute Downtime.
- iii. The Customer must request any credits by sending in a request email with the ticket ID to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of the start of the Downtime.
- iv. Downtime Credits are exclusive of any applicable taxes charged to The Customer or collected on behalf of HOSTPRO2U. Services Downtime Credits are The Customer's sole and exclusive remedy, with respect to any Downtime.